STO Forums

Search

Type your search criteria above and click Search to search the forums.

To see if someone has already answered a query similar to yours, click the Search button above and search for terms related to your question.

Csos

By craig wood on Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 05:42

Had my conciliation at the csos my complaint was the access to information was nearly impossible to get and that the had required a massive reserve from over charging tenants and owners up until October 2015 the highest possible rate per unit. The lawyer wouldn't even look at my evidence which clearly proves my case, seems the csos is a waste of time what are the best lawyers to deal with this situation Thank you

Replies

You must login to post a reply.

RE: Csos

andrew church replied on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 at 20:55

(The lawyer wouldn't even look at my evidence)
-----------------
I heard that while you are in the conciliation stage, the csos chairperson will not look at documents from attorney ?? However I am not certain if attorney evidence is accepted during adjudication stage ? Did you get to adjudication and if so was your attorney evidence not allowed ?

RE: RE: Csos

Linda Kruger replied on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 at 07:12

follow

RE: RE: RE: Csos

craig wood replied on Thu, 22 Feb 2018 at 11:12

never was offered adjudication the advocate for the csos just said to me my calculations are wrong which they clearly not as they have a 1.3million rand reserve from overcharging tenants on electricity up until 2015 October as soon as I noticed they immediately went to the step system. Seems that the advocate for the csos just was backing the trustees. Seems corruption is everywhere what recourse can I take can I go and make a charge of fraud against them for overcharging power. Thanks for the responses

Advertisements
Banner
Website Statistics
  • Forum Topics: 11171
  • Users: 20405