STO Forums

Search

Type your search criteria above and click Search to search the forums.

To see if someone has already answered a query similar to yours, click the Search button above and search for terms related to your question.

Meetings

By Ina Pretorius on Wed, 07 Nov 2018 at 10:48

Refer to Sectional Titles Scheme Management Act - Regulations under library on this page.
PART 3
TRUSTEE MEETINGS AND DECISIONS

Good Day. Kindly assist me with the following - A previous trustee that resigned two weeks ago, attended the monthly meeting today and he "informed' the trustees that he wants to attend ALL the monthly meetings. His reason for resigning is that he was offered a job and that he won’t be able to be a trustee.

1) I read through Part 3 - As I understand, he can only discuss what is on the agenda and not whatever he wants? He gets personal, and the meetings really get ugly, so to control the meeting we would like to know if it gets out of hand that we can ask him to leave the meeting.

2) He also wants to record all the monthly meetings - although he is not a trustee...Is this allowed IF the trustees do not give permission to record the meeting - as he previously recorded meetings and will still deny what was said..

Much appreciated.

Replies

You must login to post a reply.

RE: Meetings

Nicole Tavares replied on Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 09:31

Hi Ina,

We see that your question has not yet been answered. ...Show More

Advertisements
Banner
Website Statistics
  • Forum Topics: 11516
  • Users: 20920