STO Forums


Type your search criteria above and click Search to search the forums.

To see if someone has already answered a query similar to yours, click the Search button above and search for terms related to your question.

removal of MA

By susanna clark on Thu, 14 Mar 2019 at 22:37

Please advise : when a case is set down for adjudication with CSOS against the managing agent and sufficient proof is presented as to non compliant acts carried out by the MA -
1. Can the commissioner be asked to instruct the BC to remove the managing agent;
2. Can the commissioner instruct the BC to replace the MA?;
3. Can it be requested for ombud to appoint a MA on behalf of the BC
4. Is it a requirement for the director of a managing agent's firm to have a Fidility certificate registered with EAB - required if to handle trust monies and have access to BC financial and banking accounts?


You must login to post a reply.

RE: removal of MA

Murray Bennett replied on Sat, 16 Mar 2019 at 00:34


Website Statistics
  • Forum Topics: 11683
  • Users: 21200