STO Forums

Search

Type your search criteria above and click Search to search the forums.

To see if someone has already answered a query similar to yours, click the Search button above and search for terms related to your question.

Self enrichment by director

By Anne Granada on Sat, 17 Mar 2012 at 08:05

Suspected collusion in levy deal:
Director implicated in dodgy HOA “tender” - The HOA BOARD has awarded a contract and alease to a company whose chairman is accused of having links to organized crime and flouting tender requirements.
The board of directors awarded the tender / lease . For years, ordinary homeowners have asked the management to investigate. ‘WE ARE LOSING MONEY BECAUSE HE – THE GUILTY ONE - IS SCREWING US’.
EVEN THE CITY COUNCILLOR HAS LABLELED THE LEASE A WHITE ELEPHANT (FOR WANT OF A BETTER TERM), AND RAISED CONCERNS ABOUT COLLUSION.
HOMEOWNERS NOTE THAT THE DIRECTOR HAS BEEN IMPLICATED IN OTHER UNSAVOURY ACTIVITES.
The homeowners have asked that a forensic audit be done. They report that the directors are guilty of financial misconduct with regard to the allocation of levies and of enriching themselves at the expense of the home owners.
What is the first step?

Replies

You must login to post a reply.

RE: Self enrichment by director

replied on Wed, 09 May 2012 at 03:16

Just wondered if the board metieng minutes will be (or are) available on our new site. I haven't been able to find a link for them. The last time they were publicly available was October 2009 before the old site went down. It would be helpful to be able to review the minutes, and not further burden the board with questions or concerns that have already been or are being addressed. Thanks!

Annie Graeme replied on Tue, 15 May 2012 at 17:33

The chairman offloads most of his "personal" and his "personal company's" expenses onto the ordinary homeowners. For instance we have to pay for the security guards to protect us from his noisy friends and guests. we also have to pay fro the cleaning service so that he can entertain crowds. King 3 is clear - no self enrichment by directors of HOA PTY LTD

replied on Fri, 18 May 2012 at 10:45

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

nexium sale internet pharmacy propecia soma zoloft

Barbara Murphy replied on Fri, 17 Aug 2012 at 12:08

follow

Advertisements
Banner
Website Statistics
  • Forum Topics: 11683
  • Users: 21199